23 - University Of Minnesota
- PLACE IN THE RATING: 23
- COLLEGE CHOICE SCORE: 76.87
- AVERAGE NET PRICE: $15,757
Best Undergraduate Business Schools
OverviewThe University of Minnesota at Twin Cities is home to the Carlson School of Management. This school houses the university’s only undergraduate business degree. Carlson is one of the larger business and management schools on this list.
PresenceThe school currently offers degrees within a variety of complex and interesting departments, with students often opting for dual majors within the school. Undergraduates currently have the option to earn the Bachelor of Science in Business degree with 10 majors and 10 minors. Degrees and concentrations offered at this school include:
- Bachelor of Science in Business Human Resources and Industrial Relations
- Bachelor of Science in Business Human Resources
- Bachelor of Science in Business Public and Nonprofit Management
- Bachelor of Science in Business Supply Chain and Operations Management
- Bachelor of Science in Business Finance and Risk Management Insurance
NotesAll undergraduates must take at least one international experience, or study abroad, experience, prior to graduation. Students can learn more about this requirement at the Carlson Global Institute website or the University of Minnesota’s Learning Abroad Center.
Was this article helpful?22 Posted by: 👨 Kathleen J. Patton