Brain-Boosting, Video Games
Video games can get your brain working-research shows some games can even help fight Alzheimer's. Check out these games for a fun way to start your brain.
- MUO Games. MakeUseOf offers four games to help your brain start working.
- Truantduck.com Chinese Checkers. Play this classic game against the droid and practice your strategy skills.
- Simon Says. Practice your memory skills by playing Simon Says online. It's amazingly similar to the real thing.
- Legends of Elveron. Try this fantasy game that is all about strategy to get your brain working.
- Diner Dash. Serve diners with this popular online game where you make sure everyone gets seated, orders, and gets their food without getting angry.
- Super Money Ball. Try one of these mini games from Sega to improve your eye-hand coordination and really get your brain working.
- Escapa. Click and hold the red square and avoid getting hit by the blue squares or hitting a wall with this challenging game.
- Oregon Trail. Get on the Oregon Trail and download this old favorite.
- Hit the Dot. This game challenges you to click on each of the dots as they appear to see how many you can get in 30 seconds.
- The Blue Button Game. Click on the fast-moving blue button to keep playing, but if you click on a red or orange one, the game ends.
- Game Gecko Racing Games. Play several racing games online at this site.
- Dogfight 2. Using your arrow and space bar keys, participate in airplane dogfights with this flying game.
- Tetris. This classic game will sharpen both eye-hand coordination and quick, logical thinking.
- Breakout. This game requires you to keep the ball in play until it breaks all the blocks at the top.
Was this article helpful? Yes -0 No -0 13